Monday, August 27, 2007

Myydään



This brings me to selling my current vehicle. It is a 1993 Mitsubishi MacroCab Pick-up truck. I am the original owner. I brought it with me from California back in 2003. It is really very impractical for most city driving. The Finns coworker said it was the type of car that the men who collect bull sperm use. Hmmmm. Well, it has served me well. We just want a car now, a vehicle that will easily seat 4 people. Now, the poor thing has a bunch of little nicks all over it. I can't believe how the people suck here. Who does that? Scratches or dents somebody elses car and not leave a note. Such bastards. How do people not see this when they are parking or whatever. Dickheads. One year when I was about to leave for a trip to Europe, I parked it in my grandmother's back yard. That involved squeezing in at an awkward angle. Despite my high driving skill, I actually scarped the side on the brick wall. I was shocked. I soon forgot about it though when I was traipsing across Europe. Well, it is listed in www.huuto.net. The price is around3,500€. Hey, I gotta have some money for a downpayment on a new car.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo, that was a cool truck. very sad that finns did not respect it. And you would think finns would be careful of other people's cars (or should I rather use the term 'people in Finland')?