Monday, August 27, 2007

Done

I finally finished Zelda: The Wind Waker. My friend let me borrow it and the game cube, I played it on. I will have to give it back soon, so, I had to get on with it and finish. He was so right about me liking this game. After I started playing this, I started looking for Zelda games that I could play on my DS Lite. I had left the country for the summer, so I wasn't able to play Wind Waker until I got back a few weeks ago. So, whilst on vacation, I borrowed The Minish Cap from my friend and I bought, A Link to the Past on ebay. Those two are actually made for game boy advance but they work on DS Lite. The Zelda game for DS Lite won't come out until December. I wonder why they would wait so long to release it. Wii hasn't been out so long and already there is a Zelda game for it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: