Monday, May 28, 2007

Getting K.K. Slider's Picture


Getting K.K. Slider's Picture
Originally uploaded by gema fova

Wendell finally, showed up in my town again. Last time, I got the golden axe, eventually. This time when I fed him a red turnip, he gave me the country guitar. The next night, K.K. came into town and after he played K.K. Casbah, we traded. He gave me his bushy browed picture.

I am all sorted out with this months bugs, now. Finally, after catching a spider. I lack two fish, though. The sunfish and the angel fish. I even stood out all night, once, when it was raining. Oh well.

Earlier this month, Freckles moved into my town. One day, it gave me a picture but something happened to it and now it is gone. So, I really don't know if it was a glitch and that thing gave it to me but it was lost. Or, did I accidentally sell it? I don't know.

Finally, the most horrible thing happened. Fricken' Poncho moved away. I never even knew it was about to happen. I never saw it coming. I loved that damn teddy bear. Crap. I mean, come on, I was sick and still trying to go out to the Eurovision village. I still managed to check in everyday. So, I don't know what happened. Elvis moved away. too. I was upset by that too. Oh, Poncho... how could you.

No comments: