Monday, May 28, 2007

Eurovision. Scooch, UK


Eurovision. Scooch, UK
Originally uploaded by gema fova

Well at Finland's Lordi won the Eurovision Song Contest last year in Athens, it hosted the ESC this year. It was in Helsinki at Hartwall Arena. It was a few weeks ago, too. I was sick and yet still caught up in the excitement. I spent several days hanging out at the Eurovision Village in front of Kamppi. There, were many artists who came to sing or give interviews. So, I got lots of great photos of Scootch, Todomondo, Alenka, Roger Cicero, the Bulgarians, etc. This is a photo taken after Scootch performed. As I was taking this photo, a photographer snapped a photo of my hands holding my camera and my friends who were standing beside me. That photo came out in the Helsinki Sanomat.

No comments: