Monday, May 28, 2007

Finland - Hanna Pakarinen-23


Finland - Hanna Pakarinen-23
Originally uploaded by gema fova

The Finn had won a ticket from the city of Helsinki for the Final dress rehearsal. That was really cool, but I was wishing I could see the spectacle too. Then an amazing thing happened. A few days earlier, I had been handed this 'you could win tickets to ESC' ad for a website, www.jaiku.com . Well, later that day, when I got home I logged on and found that I hadn't won. However, it was really interesting, so I kept checking it an posting stuff. Finally, on the day of the finale, I was hanging out online there because they said they were going to give away tickets to the final. Lo and behold, I won. I couldn't fucking believe it. In fact, I didn't until I had that ticket in my hand. What an incredible turn of events. I went and I took photos. Of course, I was quite aways back and I only had my digital camera which doesn't have any zoom objects. It was awsome.

No comments: