Friday, December 15, 2006

Toys R Us Vantaa


Toys R Us Vantaa
Originally uploaded by gema fova.
I was so excited to hear that it was coming to a town near me. I don't know why. I am usually feel negatively to corporations. I blame it on nostalgia. There used to be one down the road, way down the road from my house in Azusa. Since I was always a good girl, I usually got taken there an allowed to pick one Christmas present. I think for about one decade, I continually picked a Lone Ranger doll. Sometimes when, I was very good I got a the horse Silver, or a Tonto and Scout. At one point I even had the villain Butch Cavendish and his black horse. We went for a visit a parked in bttfckegypt. I hurried pasted the Bratz dolls and the board games in search of my Lone Ranger. Alas, he wasn't there. I guess, I knew he wouldn't be. I sighed and thought briefly of checking the American Toys R Us website or maybe Ebay. Putting my nostalgia aside and brushing past the children, I went to check the prices on the DS Lite & Playstation games.

No comments: