Sunday, December 17, 2006

Thanksgiving, last month

Yankee Thanksgiving was rolling around and I, inexplicably started having cravings for turkey and stuffing. Then, one day the Finn came home with can of pumpkin mix from Mr. Nibble. I began realize that the meal would need another thing. This glorious gellatinous mound of jellied cranberries. Of course, I asked mom for some Best Foods Mayonaise and Hidden Valley Ranch dressing. So, thanksgiving came and I forgot about it. However, the Finn remembered and called to say she was at the market and had just bought me some turkey breast. So, she bought herself a slab of ham and we made the pumpkin pie and they meal turned out tasty. I still have more pumpkin mix, stuffing, and a can of cranberries which I am saving for my xmas meal. Yum. If anybody ever has any pity on me donations of the aforementioned items would be greatly appreciated. Posted by Picasa

No comments: