Saturday, January 21, 2006


I was about to say that today, I had my first big fall of winter. However, I remember in December a few weeks before I went back to the US for a visit, I ran outside to walk my dog and slipped on the ice and cut my hand. I wonder if the scar left on my palm has somehow changed my fortune.

So, I can say that today I had my first major fall of this year. Again, I was out walking the dog and as I was crossing a snowy field, I went down and twisted my ankle. That doesn't usually happen, the ankle bit. Well, I got up and shook it off and continued a bit further and then turned back. After all, she had already pooped.

This is me right after I stood up and looked around to make sure nobody saw me bite it. My ankle didn't really start to hurt until now. Ouch. Posted by Picasa

No comments: