Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I had just left the booksale at Akateeminen kirjakauppa when I saw a crowd gathered in kolmen sepänaukio. It was Finland's president, Tarja Halonen giving a speech and handing out autographs. It was cool to finally get shots of her that close. I had been in a belly dancing class with her which is a picture I would never take. I mean, just out of respect for her. It always gnawed at me that she was that close and I couldn't take her photo. That is my hobby, taking photos. So, before when I was going to the bookstore, I had seen her bus driving around and thought it amusing and so got my camera and took a few shots. I was really excited to see her there giving that speech. Only if I had a better camera, one that would give me more control over my photos and allow me to frame shots better when I shoot from above my head. Something, like...the Canon Powershot A620. Yes... a new camera. Posted by Picasa

No comments: