Sunday, January 15, 2006

Dang it. I just made a blog post with Picasa and it somehow got lost. So, now shortly without any of the fun humorous bits from before. Here is the film of my schools 'kuusi joulu' and my immigrant groups 'joulu juhla'. Click here, "Joulu Juhla 2005" to start watching it, or right click and save it to your computer for viewing without hassle.
Also, included in this film are some amusing bizarrities which are at the end. That tok tok tok dancing chick is the one who I previously mentioned was nagging me about burning a dvd and the emailing. Some of my other classmates were laughing so hard they were crying, but I had to cut out some of that out because it was possible the tok tok tok chick would watch it too. I still haven't gotten around to sending any emails. Posted by Picasa

No comments: