Tuesday, May 31, 2005

On Sunday, I managed to get it together and make it to the world village. It was this thingy right next to the train station in the city center. Well, it was in Kaisaniemi Park. Anyway, Varttina played there. There was a big-ass tent with people representing from around the world. There were booths with folks making their home countries grub. I ate some pancit (noodles) and banana lumpia (fried in a wrap) from the Malaysian booth. Then, we grabbed a regular lumpia (spring roll) from the Cambodian booth. I was stuffing my face, when the totally hot, Johanna Virtanen (from Varttina) passed by pushing a baby in a stroller. Actually, all three of the singers were right there walking by. It was a nice laid-back event. It looks like she is looking at me in this picture, though. Doesn't it? Posted by Hello

No comments: