Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Last Thursday, my classmates, teachers, and I went to Suomenlinna. I was late for the ferry with everybody onboard. So, I had to wait for the next one. After reaching the island and trying to locate the museum, I found my group.They were waiting to get into the museum to watch the multimedia presentation of the island fortress' history. Next, we walked to a cafe and had sandwiches and coffee. Then we climbed up and down an embankment. Later, we settled below and had a meeting. It seems that now, another group from the other campus will be merging with my group. Unfortunately, it seems only myself and one other chick will be returning from my group. This is us from left to right; Milja (student aid), Natalja, Irina, Raja, Taleb, Shahin, Me, our teacher Riitta. Posted by Hello

No comments: