Monday, January 01, 2007

New year, New diversion

I may be ugly but I am here. Sort of a line from one of my favorite movies (books). Can you guess which one? Ok, I'll give you another hint. Mister, M-I-S-T-E-R, Mister. Well, I am being called ugly because I just got stung buy bees. It was entirely my fault, I have been so bored in my town because the store has been closed all day due to remodeling. So, in my boredom, I had been out shaking trees to see what would fall out of them. This was actually the second time I shook a tree to have a bee hive fall out. The store was closed because I had bought and sold so many products that they can upgrade the store. I just barely bought this game two days ago. I have been itching for it a while now. I think my next game will be Trauma Center. It may be more apropos since I am studying to be a nurse, than say, Phoenix Wright. Either way, I need to get another game to occupy my time when there is nothing to do in "Azusa".
Posted by Picasa

No comments: